Wednesday, 19 March 2008

I've finished my thesis, I've finshed my thesis, I've finished my thesis!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have. The way things looked, I thought it would never happen... So now this place may reawaken and come back from the dead - and I can start to do all the things here that I wanted to when I first created it, and it will be worth it to look back in here, if anyone is still interested!

:starts dancing around the room:

Yes, band - I told Bel I would get a band, and here it is - the old chicken band, lol, so let the celebration begin!:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! Hurray for you Torill! We must celebrate!

I hope the cupcakes are chocolate. :D

*takes cupcake and munches*

Bel~

Torill said...

BEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!! :tackleglomp: Whoohooo, Bel is here!!

Thanks for the congratulation - I'm still walking on air a bit, hehe.

Of course there are chocolate cupcakes, and strawberry ones, and blueberry ones and all sorts, everything you want - just think of a sort and the magical tray will fill up with exactly that one!

Yes, celebration!!!! :Starts spreading out the comfy cushions, rummaging the cupboards and come back with dusty bottles of firewhiskey and butterbeer and lemonade:

Yes! - and a band, we want a band... :runs out to find music:

Torill said...

ok found the old chicken band,lol come join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Heya Torill! People do still check for new posts - I know I do. Contgrats on finishing!

Whoo-hoo - a cluck cluck party!

Torill said...

Hey, Gina, glad to see you!!! Nice to hear you check for updates still - will be one this weekend, promise - it's still in the pipeline, but has a "coming soon" stamped on it. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to new entries on your blog.
theredwitch