Sunday, 31 August 2008

Wedding photo...

Never thought I would do this - post an image of myself - but since this is such a special occation... here is a photo from the wedding, showing what my dress looked like - as you can see, it completely covers my sparkling shoes... and no, I am not going to make it bigger, and this is the last time you will see any image of me in here... :blushes:

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Yay! Wedding Photo!!
You look wonderful Torill ~ you both do!

*BIG* Hugs ~ Hopefully I'll talk to you soon.

Lilly

The Red Witch said...

It is a nice photo. I always enjoy putting a face to the name. You both look very happy. Beswt wishes!

Anonymous said...

You both look wonderful, Torrill. Best wishes to both of you!

You gown is gorgeous!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Fantastic gown - you looked so beautiful! My best wishes for you and your husband!!

Bridget