Saturday, 12 May 2007
Welcome
This place has been floating around in the heartspace for too long, about time it was given a place in the physical space again. (Are you saying the net is not a real place? Think again....) I will fill it with my thoughts shortly. Pick up a cushion and have a cupcake while I gather my thoughts together, and try out all the different decorations available for this room. Choosing wallpapers is so hard! See you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*rushes in, dives under the bed*
*helps her-trollish-self to a cupcake* Yum!
Torill! I'm here! and ever so glad you are too. :-)
*takes another cupcake*
and I'll be back. Promise.
*disapparates*
*walks in, looks at trail of crumbs leadimg from the now replenished cupcake tray to under the bed*
*smiles*
Hah - Bel was here....Knew she would come eventually.
To all my other guests - cupcakes are free for all - the tray will never empty - and no one grows fat from online cakes...
Post a Comment