Time to break the flow of the narrative of all that happened on the road and how I ended up here - because down in Australia it is now the 15th of May, and that is Lilly's birthday!!!!
Bring out the cake! Bring out the flowers and the birthday fairies and the wine and the music! Let the feast begin!!!!!
Monday, 14 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank You Dearheart!!!
I don't think that I will ever get too old for Birthdays!
The Sidekick gave me a beautiful letter in her card ~ The present is coming tomorrow apparently ~ a great way to stretch out the celebration! And tonight we are either going out to dinner, or getting take-out.
I will talk to you soon!
Give the sidekick a hug for me! Will you send me her email addy - I seem to have lost it!
We went out for dinner, to a lovely restaurant. I think I ate more in those couple of hours than I have in the last couple of weeks! We decided that I have a valid reason (though none is necessary) for stretching out my Birthday! I was born in New York, and since timezones have been wreaking havoc in my online friendships for years, it's time to make them work for me!! :D
couldn't agree more darling - I will send you my congratulations tomorrow as well!
Post a Comment